these are for use with the Game Boy Zero projects which utilize the cartridge edge connector for SD card connections.features:
- gold fingers on edge connector
- beveled edge on connector for ease of insertion and less wear
- microSD socket footprint
- 0.8mm thickness
- matte black soldermask
- white silkscreen
- compatibility with original and kitsch-bent style cartridge shells
- requires the edge of the cartridge shell be cut out to insert SD card, this is not done in the 'fully assembled' version
- wiring diagram in the pictures; easy installation
kk_gb_zero_b is the original version.
kk_gb_zero_b2 has 2 decoupling capacitors on the PCB (or, the footprints in the non-assembled versions). decoupling capacitors are not required, but often requested.