usb 64m smart card
- support for gb/cgb/gba/gbp
- supports gb/cgb roms (including lsdj)
- multiple game roms on the same cartridge are allowed
- connects to pc via mini-b type usb cable
- software supported on windows xp, vista, and 7 (OS X, linux, and BSD support in alpha development)
- easily replaceable battery (for sram). no soldering is required
this cartridge comes with a lsdj sticker.important things to consider:
- game *.sav file is stored in sram. only one *.sav can be stored at the same time
- no rom is included on the cartridge. if you need a rom on the cartridge when mailed to you, please read the faq section of this website
- cartridges are also compatible with the transferrer II system
the driver and software for 32bit Windows operating systems can be downloaded here.
for linux, OS X, and BSD operating systems you may use this software. it is currently alpha software, but is being actively developed! it is not an official software for this cartridge.
there is also a very interest support project page here that can allow for having multiple *.sav files on the cartridge, as well as some driver support for the win7 operating system. this is not an official software for this cartridge.
a SRAM transfer app for Android may be found here.
a compatible usb cable for these cartridges may be found here.
additional lsdj stickers may be purchased here.
if you want lsdj flashed to your cartridge, please read our FAQs about this here.
if you indicate you would like lsdj flashed onto the cartridge, it will be held from shipping until you complete the procedure for this stated in the faq section. it will be held for one week maximum, so please follow through with this process asap. if you do not state this, it will be assumed you do not want any software installed on the cartridge and will be shipped blank.