common ground dmg button pcb (A/B/X/Y version)
this is a common ground button PCB for use in your projects. it is particularly well-suited for the Game Boy Zero project here.features:
- d-pad, start, select, A, B, X, and Y buttons available (breakout header for L1, L2, R1, and R2)
- 1.27mm-spaced solder points for use with common ribbon cable hook-up wire
- Gold-immersion PCB treatment
- fully compatible with our silicone buttons (including 2x A/B parts)
- side solder points for connection of 2x Left and 2x Right buttons, with GND connections
- fits into standard DMG shell
- 1.0mm thickness
- matte black finish
rev.1 has 17mm spacing between the A/X and B/Y buttons. here is a drill template.
rev.2 has 16mm spacing between the A/X and B/Y buttons. here is a drill template.